Every one of the courses below was developed using our SPARK instructional design model. And each one (as well as countless other New Horizons online courses) includes aspects found crucial to driving successful learner outcomes and course utilization:
- Results Orientation – Courses have clear objectives and are outcome-based.
- Engaging – Online courses are interactive, relevant and focused, and are designed to stimulate the learner through the effective use of media.
- Active Learning – The SPARK model supports the use of frequent overt activities tied to course objectives with support appropriate for the learner.
- Learner Choice – The student drives what they want to learn, allowing them to target what they need to learn in the way that is most effective for them.
- Microsoft Office 2007:New Features
- Microsoft Expression Design:Introduction
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007:Level 1
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007